TV with faulty eeprom 24C08 repaired

The fault of the crt tv was that it lit the standby light but if you press the channel button it fails to start,it just remain in the standby mode.Part of the causes of this type of fault are:
         1. dry joint on the panel
         2. defective horizontal transistor
         3.  faulty eeprom
But in this case it is the eeprom that is faulty.I tried another eeprom of the same value which is 24C08,it fails to work.Fortunately a repair friend bring in the same type of panel for repair and its own eeprom is working fine ,so I copied the eeprom on my own faulty eeprom using my data copy device shown in the picture above.As I replace the eeprom in the panel it starts and work perfectly.I had bought this device for a very long time but fail to use it until when i come across this fault.Infact I love the operation of this data copy device.

4 comments

Anonymous said...

This is gud

Balu said...

Good information...

Unknown said...

Good

Unknown said...

Sir,where can i buy this thing?please give me the link.thanks