Tuning problem linked to eeprom ic

I was working on this panel and as I am about programming some tv stations on it I detect that it fails to pick any stations.I replace the tv tuner though the tuning and supply voltage were present but its still the same.Noting well that the memory ic (eeprom) of most of this present tv boards contributes a lot to their operation so I changed the eeprom ic.I search for the tv stations again and they were perfectly programmed.The eeprom is 24CO8 and it is faulty component on the board.

5 comments

Anonymous said...

Very good fault finding and correction

Unknown said...

What Does It Mean To Scope Pins 5 & 6 Of EEPROM IC In CRT TVs?

Unknown said...

Pls Send Me pin configuration of Eepr If In CRT TV!

Unknown said...

Pls Send Me Voltage Pin Configurations Of Eeprom Ic In CRT TV!

Unknown said...

Sir mughe ic 8873cscng6pr6 ic fult finding