sharp tv with flyback lines on screen repaired











The display of the tv is as shown above.
Observation
Voltages on blue and red cathode on tube base is 180v except for the green cathode which is low at 27v











Thought initially that the 15k resistor that supplies the green cathode is bad but on testing it I detect it was good









After some minutes of serious troubleshooting I detect that the drive transistor of value F421 is bad.I changed it and the fault clear away.









conclusion
I wanted to change the whole of the tube base before I decide to troubleshoot the fault,this help build the skill of a repair technician.This is the tv working perfectly.




















2 comments

Home Appliances Repair Services said...

O man your technical skills are awesome! I wonder how is it possible for somebody to have such knowledge to this level.

Hi! For Technical related issues related to your LED, LCD, Plasma, Curved LED, OLED, Ultra HD LED, 4K LED of the Brand LG in Bangalore click on the below link
LG TV Service Center Bangalore

Asif said...

check this hard landing