Sharp Lcd Tv with no power repaired

The tv was hit by a high voltage and fails to power on.This is the internal structure of the tv









since it is a dead set the first thing is to check the power board.The board is intact without any burnt component on it.The reason why I am expecting to see a burnt component is because it was hit by a high voltage but was amazed when I could not found none.I tested all components at power and all tested fine except for the power ic which cannot be tested with the multimeter.
I set my meter to the volt range and test.It was then I detect a flunctuating voltage at one of the terminals of this ic









Thinking maybe this ic is bad,I decide to make test at the secondary side of the sm transformer.It was there I detect the same fluctuating voltage at the rectifier diodes terminal at this side.I tested the diodes and detect that one of it is faulty











I replace this diode with the same specification.After the replacement I power the tv and it works perfectly.

4 comments

Home Appliances Repair Services said...

You are champ!

Hi! For Technical related issues related to your LED, LCD, Plasma, Curved LED, OLED, Ultra HD LED, 4K LED of the Brand LG in Bangalore click on the below link
LG LED TV Repair In Bangalore

Asif said...


Need a TV Repair in Bangalore? Call +91-8296671351 to book your service now. We offer best TV Repair & Service for all brands LCD, LED, Plasma at Kalyan

Nagar in Bangalore City, Get Expert Technicians For Your TV Repair Service at your doorstep.

led tv repair in

bangalore

tv repair
plasma tv repair

bangalore

lg led tv repair in

bangalore

lg lcd tv repair
lg tv repair bangalore
lg led tv service

center bangalore

lg tv service center

bangalore

lg electronics

service center bangalore




Asif said...

check this hard landing

stroudtech solutions said...

search for barrie computer repair and we are one of the best in repairs.